Church Organ

St Mary’s has a fine organ, installed by F H Browne and Sons (Organ Builders) Ltd, of Ash, near Canterbury, in 1955. The Organist and Choir Director is John Sinclair. Singing is led by a small robed choir of mainly adults, but younger members are always welcome. For special occasions, the choir is often augmented by singers from St Bartholomew, Holy Cross and other local churches who are interested in choral singing.

Children take great delight in looking for the carved ‘church mice’ on the oak organ casing (the organ maker’s trademark). In recent years we have carried out some modern ‘improvements’ to the existing organ, adding digital enhancements to sound and capability.


Our Facilities
Webpage icon Reculver CE Primary School
Webpage icon Memorials
Webpage icon Church Windows